My Skin Care Routine for the Summer

Hey Sista's today's post I will share with you all my skin care Routine + other summer essentials. Since the weather lately has been scorching we've obviously tend to sweat A LOT. Plus we have to deal with a beaming sun against our skin all day. It is strictly important to use a moisturizer and sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher. Also it's important to drink lot's of cold water to stay hydrated. I hope you can take lot's from this post. Enjoy!!:))    
            


For brushing my teeth I use Colgate Optic White tooth paste for that extra glow.

As a cleanser I use Neutrogena Acne Wash to reduce any blemishes.
Twice a week I use Boscia Clarifying Detox Mask to absorb blemishes and control excess oil.


For my daily serum I use No7 protect & perfect advanced serum.
For one of my daily Moisturizers I use Formula 10.0. 6 Picture Perfect Day Moisturizer with SPF 15.

        
For my second Moisturizer I use Avon Moisture Boost Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15.
For the night I wash my face with Cetaphil Oil Control Foam Wash to clear off any excess oil and makeup. After the face wash I repeat with the Serum and my second Moisturizer.
For daily lip moisture I use my favorite lip balm Smith's Minted Rose.






For full body sunscreen I like to use Coppertone $7.  It's accessible and has the right amount of SPF I need.
      




   

                                
                                
My favorite deodorant for the summer is the Degree Motion Sense Deodorant Dry Spray $4.99 it helps to control sweat and still feel refreshed.
















           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First week of school

Finally....Welcome!

Warm Hipster