Finally....Welcome!

I've literally had this blogger account for ages but never took the time out of my day to actually use it. I don't even know why I made it, I guess I wanted to be like those fancy fashion bloggers that lived such spontaneous life's. Though the real reason I made this blog was due to my parents constantly aggravating me to read more or do something useful over the summer. I hate reading books unless it's Junie B. Jones then i'll read. Even though reading does have it's perks it's completely boring you just get lost in the first paragraph and sometimes get nauseous, well at least I do. So that's why I don't read but there was my second choice do something useful. As bored as I was I went through my g-mail and came across my blogger account and weeks later I'm writing this intro for y'all. So here I am, 14 years old still in high school (duhhh) livin' in the d.m.v aaayyeee represent. Though before I went along with this blog I wondered what it would even be about. With a lot of unique thinking I thought, let's make this blog about literally everything cause why the hell not. Just because I'm 14 and the title is seriously the wackest thing ever doesn't mean it won't be good; hopefully. All right I hope this intro was good enough to bring you all back again. To finish, FINALLY WELCOME!!:))))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warm Hipster

First week of school